Website Terms and Conditions – A FoxxMediaUK Company
Do not upload any offending documents or copyright material which does not belong to you.
Terms of Service
- Do not upload any pornographic videos or images.
- Do not upload copyrighted videos or images which you have no publishing rights to.
- Do not upload videos, pictures or material considered to be illegal in both your country or the United Kingdom.
- Do not upload any inappropriate videos, photographs or images (use common sense!).
In some cases you may be reported to protective authorities with the evidence submitted.
Your Uploaded Data
- Remember that all your uploads remain entirely your property.
- Your uploaded data remain private until published.
Report Offending Videos, Photographs, Images or Other
Please report abuse to us Click >> HERE for sending your message.
Affiliate Disclosure (if applicable)
We only advertise products which are leaders in the market place. Also, we earn a commission if you buy any of the products and in turn these commissions help us provide information on this website.
This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (this website (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com,SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
This website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [this website (Amazon.co.uk/Javari.co.uk/Amazon.de/Javari.de/Amazon.fr/Javari.fr/Amazon.it/Amazon.es)].
We are also affiliated with Clickbank and Google Adsense, an affiliate linking advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. We participate in affiliate relationships with merchants for commissions. A click on links to external merchants siteS may make us money on your purchases. Example affiliate programs or affiliations may include, but are not limited to, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk,Clickbank, Google Adsense, etc.
CERTAIN CONTENT APPEARS AMAZON SERVICES LLC OR SIMILAR EXTERNAL SERVICES. SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME.
We do not take any responsibility of third party web sites, firms or companies for their solvency, accuracy, quality or content and offer no guarantees or warranties whether implied or otherwise. The information on this website is for personal and educational use only.
We don’t provide health, medical or dietary advice treatment or diagnosis. Also, we don’t provide legal or financial advice.
We do not assume any liability, for loss, injury, illness due to any information contained in this website. You should always consult your doctor before starting exercises, changing your eating habits or embarking on supplemental programs. The content on this website is provided by our journalists for information and educational purposes only. We offer no medical, health, dietary, fitness, mobility, legal or financial advice whatsoever.
The information provided on this website is not intended as professional medical, health, dietary, fitness, mobility, legal or financial advice.
If you have a medical, health, dietary, fitness, mobility problem, immediately consult your own doctor physician or local health care professional and don’t disregard their advice without delay due to anything you read, see or hear on this website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Foxx Media UK and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Foxx Media UK. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Foxx Media UK takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Foxx Media UK – © 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Foxx Media UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Foxx Media UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact Foxx Media UK Click >> HERE for sending your message.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Foxx Media UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 48 Thorn Lane, Leeds, LS8 1NF, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, domain names, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website including the domain name, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Welcome to our website. We have produced an educational website to help our visitors. We operate as journalists as part of Foxx Media UK.
Any comments received which don’t relate to our website theme will not be published.
Webmaster rules for this website:
- This website will not go off theme and will be highly targeted.
- We make pages and posts which our users will enjoy.
- We will not copy content from other websites.
- We will not use spinning of text.
- We will not use automated feeds.
- Our affiliate content will be kept under 10% of the overall content.
- We will not allow hyperlinks in comments.
- External links will be ‘no-follow’
US Federal Trade Commission – FTC Disclosure: We are professional journalists that receive compensation from our sponsors of products or services that we write about or review. Each product is researched, investigated or tested by us awarding higher marks to the best. Any opinions expressed are our own.
- We do not receive payment for any writing or reviews. We invest our own resources to write reviews or test products or services.
- We may normally obtain a commission if you purchase a service or product from a link.
- No one will influence our topics, content, categories, tags, images, videos, pages or posts which are part of our internet blog or website.
All positive or negative comments or contributions from our website users is very much appreciated. You can share any feedback with us.
Report Offending Videos, Photographs, Images or Other
Please report abuse to us Click >> HERE for sending your message.
Do not upload any offending documents or copyright material which does not belong to you on Youtube.com as we are not responsible for such an act.
We do not host any Youtube.com content. All videos and thumbnails are linked via the the Youtube.com API https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/
Permission to link is granted via Youtube.com terms of service https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=AU&template=terms which states at clause 6. Your Content and Conduct that:
“For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to YouTube, you hereby grant YouTube a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and YouTube’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that YouTube may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable”.
Please contact Youtube.com and follow the DCMA process to remove the sharing of your video if you disagree to Clause 6 above or follow the instructions below to turn off embedding at Youtube.com.
Also refer to http://www.seqlegal.com/questions/can-i-embed-video-without-permission which states “Current EU law appears to be that embedding does not constitute copyright infringement of the video, even if the posting of the video to YouTube or Vimeo itself constitutes an act of infringement. However, the video must be freely available for this exception to apply”.
When the EU/UK law in the future is updated, this website will comply accordingly. Please report abuse to us Click >> HERE for sending your message.
If you’ve uploaded a video on Youtube.com and don’t want to allow others (or us) to embed your video on external sites (or this site), follow these steps:
- Go to your Video Manager.
- Go to the video you want to turn off embedding for and click Edit.
- Under the video, click Advanced settings.
- Under “Distribution Options,”uncheck the Allow embedding checkbox.
- Click Save changes.
As you are sharing the embedded video via Youtube.com, by your action or inaction you in turn grant us a valid license. A valid license is an agreement where the copyright owner retains his or her ownership of the rights involved, but allows a third party to exercise some or all of those rights without fear of a copyright infringement suit.